Monday, December 5, 2011

Missing You

This was just a random poem that came to the surface today and wanted out. It has not been edited so it may be a little rough.

Missing You



Neither here, nor there
Is where my heart seems to be.
Across these states I have lived,
memories and friendships built
in the wake of my life.
Oh! this cursed and deified gypsy-soul of mine.
I love this life.
The world in my grasp,
if only in: the smoke of my dreams,
my anticipated ambitions, and my deepest desires.

2 comments:

  1. Delaina you are so damn talented! I love everything you post. The beautiful words you have put together and created amazing poems and expressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Golda.

    I am happy to know you think I am "damn talented." :-) I think you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete