Friday, December 16, 2011

A New Poetic Place

Hello Everyone;

I have made a very important decision today. I am moving my poems.

I like most Google products most of the time, but I have grown very frustrated with blogger. (I am sorry blogger  you have been good to me). But I find the many steps I have to go through to check comments to be a giant pain. But there is another reason too.

There is an art form I have been wanting to play with, or should I say add, to my poetry. Wordpress offers more supports in this new direction. So...

There will be no more, or very few poems added here. The poems I write for the play will be the only accepted or will not be shared through a blog at all.

Don't worry I have made it easy to find my poetry. Just go to: http://delainamiller.com/ or: http://delainamiller.com/passionate-expresions/ either one will take you my poetry.


I am sorry that I am making you all go to another website. But I think when you seen 12-18-11's post you will understand. I am really proud of the way it turned out.

Please I beg of you still leave me comments, feedback, and opinions.

Love,
Delaina

No comments:

Post a Comment